Thursday, November 11, 2010

Reprinted stride

 Sky clouds sky vast wheat fields LONG Yu sitting quietly looking at the sky in
Ziyan
my thoughts flying free in this bustling world have been quietly quietly
With the dream of sailing
do not know When are beginning to enjoy such a state of detachment

that such a soul-style detached over the Dragon 903
tired, sleepy and tired I want to sleep a light rain started falling
slightest
drifting away from the head suddenly I found it was not rain but the Wood Whitewater

I admit it was a beautiful and heartbreaking
a very beautiful You You
you gave the night like a rock star only to leave the Philippines free
lonely
fingers jingle I beat a healthy dish
Yu quietly happy to tell you the information 111 When the dust
chats
empty denser code already lifeless
a weak system like the dust settles
notice
not prefer a dream
Simon would like to brag like empty immersive
city that Genghis Khan in the ah the age of only
know how Condor bow in hand, My Darling Clementine diffuse
nothing left to future generations of Xiao Xiao Sheng is
blue and had a sub-Hu
around how little the romantic charm
pray Allure has called Qingshanleiluo Cheng Yanjun
high temperament to present but remain outside the pavilion sunset Laji Road
is still a child would rather prefer to voice all my life
is holding Pig. Coke Bear mice love rice, a vision of fantasy rather
Ayutthaya is always a no snow shell
Although confused
But she is always sweet and innocent little jessie Ya-Ya Hou

that I will face when the crystal clear lake water reflected Dandan
daze. Mei Mei reflection of my smile fly
Eagle Point from the water clear and the lake had suddenly thrown
the form of ripples and muddy
staircase I cried the sky is still there Ziyan

I watched her fly fly fly fly
My life is still grand

LONG Yu sky is still blue

LONG Yu Ming Yuan to sigh so
all like my all as I now
all as quiet
I confused

No comments:

Post a Comment