Sunday, November 7, 2010

Chi Zijian

 In the absence of corridor cleaning staff, we are cleaning up their garbage. Most of the morning when people are taking out the trash, down the stairs at work the way they put it, and thrown into the trash Yumen roadside. And I because do not go to work, always send it to the evening walk. That garbage home stay longer than others because of a day, exudes is steep rotten smell of corruption is very bad, when I drew it from time to time have interest and hold it. If just to catch up with vulnerability trash bags, rotten rotten leftovers and fruit juice will be a tick out, not only one of the steps that are not clean, and sometimes inadvertently mobility in the upper , and wearing dirty shoes that go for a walk around the flower beds are often afraid to step on the lawn, for fear that fields are green and tarnished the whole body of the fragrance. So, when I mentioned often refuse to wear dark shoes, stains spilled on it looked not obvious, you'll go Take your time. It's like the dark clouds of the day is very striking, but the dark clouds in the sky as you are not clear. I like all hate spam as a housewife, I feel like a I do not know from where it came to cuddle in front of my house, like Lai Pigou, no way you carries it, in order to catch it, and snapped his mouth will not help, only to send it personally.
appearance of the corridor cleaning staff, so I lifted garbage disposal annoyance and embarrassment. because the cleaning staff came every time you sleep at night just before the garbage is on their doorstep. The next day the evening you go for a walk, saw that the garbage be cleaned up quietly away, corridor clean, not help one to easily. If only the previous corridor with dirty beggar go, then it may now seem to be able to clean the old European aristocracy capacity left. downstairs saw the golden color of the evening overflow Cloud had a special touch, you can wear a pair of light-colored, flat soft shoes to breath contaminated grass.
members with clean after every afternoon, I can hear the corridor came the clean-up Garbage sound. It sounds gradually pass from the top of the seventh floor, there is the sound brush broom sweep the corridor, but also a useful summary of sub-group of waste iron rushing sound, and when the sound of garbage bags Shoulong. One time The voice in my door, out of curiosity, I learned from the study to the door, the door mirrors to look through the members of the cleaning.
She wore a blue robe, wearing a white mask, including a khaki-colored scarves, is bent over from my house picking up any garbage bag Wangchu. Since the door mirror covered with dust, a glimpse through the door mirror of the people were infinitely narrow, and her face was again accounted for half masks, so she straightened waist of the moment, I hope not clear on her face. just stuck from the strands of her forehead and her hair dressed on the judge she is a woman, and she turned from the waist down-the slow and see who she is old woman. I think there is a box of unopened garbage bag which had a shelf life of biscuits, from which she may be taking it out.
I have a bad habit, and sometimes go to the supermarket to buy things, regardless of indiscriminate the biscuits, canned food, noodles, preserved fruit, dried meat floss, melon seeds, and so assemble a basket, and take things from the shelves one by one to see Shiyou rarely shelf life. sometimes buy them, then go to catch up, come back after eat forget this. until they think there are some grown old, well past the best time to eat. In fact, supermarkets often sell some shelf life to the edge of a cliff has been the food, such as a box of milk The shelf life is eight months, and when you buy it is often short of two weeks to date. supermarkets sell this food is like walking a fine table tennis player to play successful, consumers can only suffer. You Four Triassic was busy eating these things quickly, or only put them out when the garbage disposal.
I guess the cleaning staff found the corridor boxes of cookies, be sure that the mistress of this house is a spendthrift.
her strength failing, Gezhao Men, I could hear her heavy breathing. her feet stood two large plastic bags, a dirty black, the other was clean and whiten. She put my garbage in front of Department of catchy bags, put that dirty bag, and then a yellow brick shape of things carefully into another bag, I guess it was after a period of biscuits. cleaned up, holding her hand summary son, group of children on the sideways broom in one hand and dragging two bags, just like holding a black and white dogs like, difficult to leave my house to the other families had. door mirror behind her and garbage gone, I can see is put on top of the window, the local garbage, beige wood frame windows to the outside even a few grains into the sky, and some thick clouds Gerry some, while others are very pale, but also Some of it, simply a cloud at all. Not a cloud that issued cell window to make your life something to be attached to something above the desire is to stick a big cock is good only paper-cut,Discount UGG boots, or paste a picture of the bloom it was particularly bright ?
later time, as long as the afternoon, the corridor will be heard the voice of rubbish, very punctual. I have often crept to the door, the door mirrors to look through the corridor that were cleaning staff. no matter what the weather, she always is wearing her blue robe, wrapped in khaki headscarves, wearing a white mask. and pulled her hand, and will always be a dirty one clean two bags. that white bag filled with something she picked up from the garbage bag out of something, I looked to have scrapped the power cord board, have a pest of rice, were used bad rotten cloth, out of the bottom of the slippers and some extremely difficult to wash the bottles and cans: cans of fermented bean curd , honey pots, vinegar bottles and oil bottles. the dirty bag Sheng is garbage, it is usually bulging bulging. every two weeks, I will accumulate some of the discarded newspapers and magazines thrown at the door, waiting She gathered her. She would not put them into the bag of paper products, but carefully smoothed good shape with a rope bundles crosswise, to mention individually, I know this thing can be sold as scrap. I like standing on the door side of the finishing press to listen to her voice, full blast, like the voice of the wind as the leaves. She is very careful to treat this waste, and sometimes carefully fold the publication will heal, it looks like an old woman full of love to wipe mischievous grandson out of the dirt-like face, giving a warm feeling. There were times when I want to open the door, casually chatting with her a few words, ask what her family is, why to home for days years of age, she would also like to eat out of this hard? can I not dare open the door, a fear of scaring her, and two I think watching her through the door mirror is a thing amused. I noticed that she rubbish when dedicated, with an archeologist unearthed pottery enjoy the same fine focus.
a light rain in the afternoon, the unit mail room phone call, let me just pick up a sign to the express mail. I went to the third floor of carrying umbrellas, he saw a broom in one hand that the cleaning staff and group of children, a hand with two empty bags and mount to. she is still the set of attire: blue gown, Baotou soil yellow turban, white masks. rickets her waist, he saw me to the corner after the flash, the body sideways, something hard to put in the hands of the arms collection, for fear they accidentally hit me. I found the time after her side She looked at me carefully, like a medicine man in the mountains taken to carefully identify whether a particular plant as medicinal value. corridor because of cloudy and dark, her eyes looked exceptionally tired, giving a feeling of Her breathing thick and heavy, cast doubt on her lungs have been run-down flag as bad as they are old, unable to drum up support for the breath of her life.
I did not greet her, she too met an accident . I did not make enough like a student studying for a sudden uneasy encounters like taking a test.
so I take a message back from the mail room, she was cleaning up to the third floor. She swept the stairs when the corridor the windows are open, so that the steps are echoed at every level the rain. rain is very heavy, and my trousers were wet, it was just close up the umbrella with rain falling ticking, the dry cement steps have bits and pieces of wet marks that look like a swarm of bees off. She put a broom in hand trembling, heard footsteps, she looked up, suddenly said to me: ? of? When the waste products to sell. to you. . she was as white and yellow, eyelids piled or shallow or deep wrinkles, cheeks almost collapsed, lips and face, have no color, people think she's lip is a withered flower. that masks hanging in her left ear, an empty left hanging in her face, like the side of a small white flag of surrender, and she sounded were defeated in the bitter expression.
a basket of eggs, or else I'll bring you along. do not eat eggs. it can be fragrant. will be picking up the. the same? said to her: Let the people upstairs as the garbage when passed to a broken foot. , I quietly went to the door, the door mirrors to look through the old woman. her arms a white plastic flower pots, a glance it look as garbage. This is the flower pots to hold the flowers mostly mud The. Flowers all kinds of flowers stuck in mud, so they spend a withered, scarred by the flowers have to flowers poking mud and pot plant was abandoned. I see her exceptionally careful to put down the pots, will It is placed right at the door. That is the gateway to the seventh floor of the corner, is not easy to be kicked to. duly put flower pots, and she straightened up and gazed a long while it looked as if the child is to put on her favorite people home care, she looks very at ease. She was so set down a long while, and then bent down, put the pot inside pushed further into the corner, this safe to go QUICKER. She put me at the door garbage bags rolled, convinced that they no longer use value, the Only fasten the bag, put in large bags. in the bend and turn, she moves extremely slow, I have watched the film in slow motion people feel. I guess she at least sixty years old, she's walking down the stairs is a heavy, pick up garbage when she was heavy breathing, her eyes also give a heavy feeling, so dim matt, if a pool of stagnant water to be dry.
until she finished cleaning the garbage, I saw her standing on the balcony carrying large garbage bags out of the mouth floor, which dare to open the door to the white pots holding back to the house. pots are placed in six paper ball, she must be afraid of broken eggs, and only then they are so armed. I picked up one, which slowly peeled off layers of paper. her eggs package is very tight, and at least six or seven of paper guarded. until after the paper off, I palm is a huge flash of red eggs, and that Dan Pi is very shiny, floating in the blood, evident when it is raw, That chicken is how difficult. I put five other eggs out one by one stripped from the paper and found that they all are great, and Dan Pi are attached to different shades on the blood, showing that the eggs are carefully selected her. That Dan Pi flowing like blood on the sunset, bright, bright, bring shock.
night I knocked out two fried eggs. That really unusual golden egg, but also than the color of ripe corn brilliant. And this is more than eggs bought from the markets to be more fragrant, the taste is alcohol, I never had such a good egg. I will be the remaining four eggs into the refrigerator, thinking about loss of appetite time to use them to improve the appetite.
another rainy day, I take a nap after getting up stood on the balcony listening to the rain, saw the cleaning staff came from the street side at an angle. She is not an umbrella, sideways, presumably whole body has been rain wet. This is not a sudden the rain came at noon to start the rhythm of the ground, she should be prepared to go out, she did not have an umbrella, is not because there is no umbrella? I think the family has a black umbrella yellow umbrella top copper rod is broken, because this is an old umbrella, do not fold into a half-moon yellow umbrella Lei Muk, the bald beauty of the umbrella top is gone, it has been abandoned for many years. I dug out fast that in the storage room umbrella, opened the door, threw it in garbage bags next. In the time I had heard her door footsteps upstairs, and I did not leave the door, waiting for her to appear. did not see her shadow, her footsteps sound came first, followed by her breathing, and finally her. She did not stay at the sixth floor, directly on the seventh floor. she was cleaning the garbage, is the top-down. about five minutes later, she came to the sixth floor , found at my door that umbrella. She put up this umbrella, distraction, spin, make sure it does not flaws, she pack an umbrella, umbrella, rubbing his hands at the top of the broken ends, as stroke, like the wounds of their loved ones showing pity look, and then she looked at my door, hesitated a lot, and finally reached out to tap a few.
I paused for a moment to open the door.
, you really at home.
said.
You come in and sit a while, a drink? a few breaths, panting, said: Dry several hours of live ah? back downstairs, then come back. these next few to go, took the time to delay the
hundred dollars. this can be a hundred dollars on the eighty-nine, they should at least give you a hundred dollars ah. to eat. how she a difficult law,UGG boots cheap, because the phone rang. I asked her, until I threw something at the door, just treat it as garbage is collected. She thought I was knock on the door Excuse me, I blame her, then some red face.
answered the phone, she had to go to the fifth floor. I hear the iron group of children in the group of garbage, cut in my mind, it bursts of pain. ~
rainy season is over, a beginning of autumn, the wind cold. Then unparalleled clear sky. clouds a lot, and very white, they are floating high up in the air , and some like white elephant, and some like the white seal, there's like a big white goose. I do not normally willing to miss the festival this time the clouds, the total moment to look around on the balcony. so, I have another daily life content, In addition to members of spy sweeper, but also expected the clouds. I found in the evening when the clouds are often a mix of sunset orange color, it is particularly enchanting, and the cleaning staff just appeared in the corridor at this time, so I learned from the door mirror look at her, she spilled the window behind the golden clouds, put her in. reflect exceptionally bright, she seemed much younger, but also a lot of tenderness. I always wear a pair of old a glimpse of her was a hole the old grind green shoes , put a pair of new semi-flat black soft leather shoes thrown at the door. In order to make it like garbage, and will not cause her doubts, I will first face a rubber sole with a knife cuts off a small piece, and then draw a smooth upper few more marks, but also pots of soil with a hard rub it to make dust sounded, this put them at the door. her shoes when picking them in your hands, then use the body blue robe rub off the dust on it, then take off the masks transports enough breath, looked into their body blows. as if that breath is spring, giving them infinite life-like. She was an old newspaper wrapped shoes and put the bag in white. But then I saw she did not wear the shoes, which made me vaguely disappointed. She put the shoes to someone else, and still she could not bear to keep wearing?
I guess she malnutrition, so often to eat half of the milk powder, walnut powder, dates, dried fish floss and floss cake and discard. disposal of these foods as junk, and I have to rack their brains to dress them, neither can they get into the dirt, can not so that they are too bright. so I put food bags seemingly casually strangled with a monkey rubber band to prevent dust inside. and then get on the appearance of bags mashed potatoes or porridge, juice, make turbid unbearable, the atmosphere and waste very close. At the same time, such a special garbage bags must be placed in the top, saw at a glance. If its placed in the leaves and peel of the following, it is easy to put it confused. afraid of this special waste not appeal to her attention, I often catch a red line on which a small piece of colored paper or string, expected to attract her attention. I saw her from the door mirror distressed to put these things to eat her the big blue gown to wear pocket, that bulge bulging pockets,UGG boots, like a person suffering from a toothache and swollen face. I think she must think of me as a feast without a thrifty woman, so that I can only let her out.
days of cold, short day, she appeared more and more time in the corridor late. At first I thought she was out late, then once I found out she took bags down from the seventh floor, sixth floor, the garbage collection does not do so, we sat so tired the first steps leading to the seventh floor, she is a quarter of the rest. She leaned against my door, stairs the railing of her figure cut into paragraphs, could hear her labored breathing. her strength more and more feeble, and she looked like a grown old, full of pity, like sheep of the gas. watching the sunset , she looked at her withered like figure, looking at the piece she always wrapped in a khaki-colored scarves, could not help my eyes moist. I want to help her clean up the garbage, let her go to such a break, But I know I will not be long to do it, but she would not allow me to do.
door mirror after she was so small, looked like a deep well head of a frog. her work turn around time is so cumbersome, sluggish as a snail crawling. cement floor flat's show obviously, but she pulled a black and white two bags when walking, do you think she is the trek in the mud.
I think South Street in the old man put the old book stalls. South Street is the place I used to live downstairs with old grocery market, has sold old vessels, but also to sell old furniture and clothing, as well as selling used household appliances. I love shopping, is the old book stalls. stall is a sixty-year-old old man, he too cerebral, wry mouth, as long as not too hot weather, what he likes wearing a brown hat. I had him a few of the books, such as Yang Shen, , put them as waste thrown. know the old man, I gave him all of these publications, the actual pricing of his publications sold for half or one third, the less can earn tens of dollars per month money. After moving from South Street, far away,UGG boots clearance, I began to forget this old man. I think if the cleaning staff on a regular basis to close the corridor to the publication go to the old man to sell, the money they get half the points, definitely better than selling earned money to waste more money and that she would have to accept the peace of mind. So I taxi to the South Street, the evening to the old book stalls to find the old man. He saw me, moment, that is not seen me for three years, I do not know where to go I moved? I simply talk to him a few, get to the point that I want to give him an old lady on a regular basis to send the old publications, so that he sold, the sub-half of the money to her, the old man readily agreed.
where the old man said yes, I will carefully accumulated more than fifty publications sent to the corridor of the complimentary cleaning staff. I told her that publication's issue of when the waste has just sold a pity, South Street, there is the old man put the old book stalls, it is better to give him money to sell you on a half minutes. she listened to me after a bit bright eyes, said: full, received only seven cents for each publication is to provide two bundles there is not tired, I guess people on the bus to see her old age has also been to the seat, sending publications is easy. and she agreed. I'll wait she cleaned all of the corridor, and then holding a bunch of different publications, with her to South Street. intermodal car was crowded, got on, the impossible to find a seat. I mobilize her seat two people, one is two ten-year-old male youth, this young man listening to my eyes, then turned over a bit, and then close your eyes pretend to sleep, how do you say do not open any eyes. I went to the mobilization of a girl who looks about eighteen-year-old She was a yellow hair, was reading a popular love stories. She looked up after hearing my words coldly sweep at me, then glanced at the corridor cleaning staff, and then said: , give your mother had hit a car, bus seats are not scheduled to whom. crowded crowded bus a young man accustomed to. I see her rickets in the waist, Wang Chu breath when your eyes squint involuntarily. by the station on and off the flow of people flocked to her side, she is like drowning in the deep sea, like so struggled at times to drown in a few surrounded by tall, so I suspect her to get off early.
old man put the old book stalls are pleased to see us coming. He said that publication is sold in his round here, popular that can sell higher, and strong academic is selling lower, but sales revenue than when the waste is much more to be substantial. corridor cleaning staff generally good and that he will be sent to publications of the time, that is, at dusk, which she has been basically finished cleaning the corridor, while the old man of the old book stalls when the most prosperous business.
them connected to the head, I'm relieved. That night, I went home and wrote letters to several comprehensive publications, they were written I asked him to believe that I have not re because they are on women, children, stock, news, fashion magazines, I seldom write for this publication. Now, I volunteered Xiegao Zi, on condition that they give my subscriptions year Kanwu. I think these other publications would greatly favor the old book stalls.
Mo Zhaohei winter comes, it brings shorter days and all day long. She is usually in the afternoon, the corridor is the sunset. As she observed through the door mirror blurred vision, sometimes I turn on the light ahead of the corridor. twice what she seems to have realized, standing in front of me stared, looking at security light above the door, as if to see I am exposed to the same family wealth, for I am full of concern. I quickly went flat for an electrician to turn it into a voice light, so that once the weak light, she comes naturally to light up the corridor. I also mirror polished door Zheng light, so to see some of her more real. I noticed that when the lamp lights up in an instant, she always shaken, those who like the weasel's tail light sweep with her, stunned and overwhelmed her. < br> She seems to be active than ever, and my manners from her clever when a lot of work to see that. At the same time, her breathing is not so deep, and through the door, I heard breathing has such as soothing trickle. She put me in front of the garbage clean up as usual when a careful, well-disguised my I put back the half a mung bean powder abandoned by her, and she opened it, read slower to catch, put it into the bags of dirty, I think about the color of mung bean flour to make her think that it has gone moldy.
every two weeks, I usual, two bundles of publications to her, get her to South Street where the old man. One time she told me excitedly, sent last time most of the publications sold, the old man points to her more than thirty yuan of money. She asked me if I liked green head Ayako, she wore a long hair to see me, want me to bundle a bunch of hair. I said I like the golden, She is happy to say that for me to buy gold. Two days later, her footsteps at the door, I saw her blue gown from a gold pocket and pulled out the yellow ribbons, she is shaking a few times, then leaned on my door. Her body blocked the door mirror, my eyes dark, see how she put the ribbon is fixed to the door. When her figure away, I saw the sun shining like a shiny head Ayako It was like a flying clouds, pleasant to the eye. her mouth a floor, I could not wait to open the door. That ribbon of transparent tape is fixed on the door, I put tape torn off, holding a soft, brilliant but it is infinitely smooth, Shu Qi a single braid, knot with it. I hit the bow, it looks Xianrun, very bright, like a daisy lights to illuminate the face of my gloomy .
Fengdao snow day, she came earlier than usually. She is still wearing a blue robe, but inside the jacket sleeve. She also wrapped in a khaki-colored scarf, but do not wear masks, and I guess she the ability of the lung against dust increased. She thought the state of mimicking a withered old tree, I do not know which one game after a gentle shower, suddenly germination of new green and full of life a.
twelfth lunar month, one afternoon, I was the study receive a fax, the corridor suddenly there came a melodious whistle. followed, Raining Cats and the sweep came a voice. I quickly run to the door, the door mirror in the back of a male twenties youth, his face Gegedada, and fat, while the name of his whistle while sweeping the corridor. I wonder child, that old woman gone? she is sick, or what things delayed, so that the young man for her day ? me on the front of garbage, just a half bag of members to clean mountain fungus. When the young man Saowan, the hand stretched the garbage bag, I Gezhao Men shouted out: .
the original one? Why?! distributed to young people living her, but she does a quick seventy people, and not properly serve their old home, any connection with South Street, a sell out on the books of the old man, who put her on the street sent home. That is not to sell old books, old man money? let him keep her good! : For almost two decades, she may wait wait tired of him. Recently nobody at home, so he easily passed around. young man pick up trash more than happy that he did not mention any large bags, but with a broom and the group of children, the nearest thing to get put into the sweep of households garbage bags, garbage bags and then tied a few together and carrying them away, it looks like a small hotel to open individual cook jolly bought seven or bag, can put together a hand go. should be recognized that such a corridor cleaning staff seemed more comfortable, because he was young, have the strength to see if he Zuohuo Futie heart, there is no guilt. but I was worried about that old woman, she really and South Street good on the old man?
to explore what happens when the accumulation of a certain number of publications, I am carrying them to South Street. It is an old winter's afternoon, a gray sky. whiz cold wind blowing, In addition to the sound of, can hardly hear one language. pedestrians all the cold and Suozhaobozai, their words seem so cold to freeze.
South Street, the old grocery market to the more deserted in winter. The market in the rare customer , step on the road has been too dirty snow chaos, above abandoned the cigarette butts, scraps of paper, peel, and someone's dog droppings left behind. what the old man wearing a brown felt hat, was standing Tanqian books Some books put to the white transparent plastic bags. He met with me, publications. I do not know who the old beams, he smiled and said: corridor, and later taken to my own publications. In fact, I should not have let her come to see, she did not, back to me every half hour to get to break the pressure of cross to lack. tell her the real reason for not being hired, she must be afraid of hurting him. I have still in wondering whether the initiation of the feelings between them, and now finally understand.
old man told me that he went with the old beams her home, she also really poor, because poor childhood home, parents died, she was given adoptive aunt. She aunt had a son, Yama Chang Boiler. aunt decisions, hired her to his own son. After she gave birth to a child and a daughter, all dementia. her aunt is not considered so that children dementia cousins, and that she was a Sangmen born star is accused of her non-playing. old daughter from a ratio of beam son's crazy to be lighter, although mental defect, but that household, she ...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update, the garbage pick up policy sounds a little bit out of the loop there. I'm sorry.

    -Land Source Container Service, Inc.
    Rubbish Removal NYC

    ReplyDelete