Thursday, November 18, 2010

Do not fall in the wind for the wind

 Do not fall in the wind for the wind
countryside passing by a traditional courtyard houses and saw a child is cry, my mother in the side to comfort distressed.
Mother love to hug their children single-handedly, single-handedly hard to beat the floor, the children said:
comic exaggeration, so that children can not help but stop crying tears gave the.
I stand by and watch this scene, my heart was very warm and thought my mother used to have such a comfort to me. < br> not only my mother, the former country consoled the parents of almost all children.
run when they were tripping over branches, and put the branches break, said: down my boy. What can not blame reproved the wind, said: or branches of the reason, as we will be like their parents, to find excuses to comfort themselves, little thought is to walk carelessly.
remember one time, I pre-trial run at the door, careful not to fall, the first broken blood flow. my mother came out from the Zaojian, taking a closer look, you can not find the cursed thing, because land is very flat front of the court, neither branches nor pebbles.
startled the good mother long time, I have stood up, she was stunned, holding a spatula, like a little funny.
mom I looked at her, thinking that I want to cry out aloud, suddenly loudly scolded days: inverted. Han had! excuses, when we grow up.
our marriage on the fall in the emotion and the time as like a child, even if the land grievances, thorns Wang Road, Feng Kuang rain storms, should not be an excuse for our fall . the most is that we should view the heart, to take the error and failure.
child injured in fall at most flesh, marriage is a heartbreaking defeat at most biting and will not hurt the feelings of nature. Thus, a people should not be hurt in love, lost love, courage, a person should not be because of the pain of love, commitment to lose heart.
to find the most intrinsic nature of life, can not have any excuses. When We also have an excuse to, in essence, will not be revealed.
my own past emotional injuries, marriage and there is no excuse for the defeat, this is the inevitable road of my life. I am willing to take any criticism, and to these criticisms as the stone steps, to a higher position back and forth to see their own life.
fall in the wind in love, tears, this is the inevitable journey of life. If we each journey, can learn to a more broad minded, can not lose the courage of true love, the pursuit of good, all setbacks are not you also have a profound significance?
I stood and watch the tapping of land to comfort the mother image, side remember past the one hand, life may never think of our quiet day, but we want peace of mind, only he switched between in the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment