Sunday, January 16, 2011

Diary of a prostitute (turn, Wednesday, August 17, of love soon )----- 1

 I am a prostitute, the country regarded this line of people to do what I called Fortunately, with a simple mind to think about, twelve students inside the chicken overnight, to prove that China is still very like the traditional chicken, at least there is no duck. so I do not want to ask the origin of the people.
my mood best friend, decided today to start using the network to record the whereabouts of friends, to yourself. I am a simple man. text is very simple. simply because not too tired.
Wuhan weather is hot today, so from a particularly early, eating lunch on to the company, (the hotel sauna center), work is my life to working hours will exchange once a week, early morning 13:00 pm to 8:00 pm. If you replace the night shift is 7: 30 to 6:00 the next morning. monthly so. Of course, every month break. but also of the holiday. the length of time to see their physical condition was.
in the hotel's sixth floor. in accordance with the provisions of the company We can not take from work the elevator lobby. As usual, I went upstairs stairwell far right. Today, I suddenly learn to think: ? One thing is make-up, almost every day I are the first to the company. The first can be the first make-up to the company, so at least the first opportunity on the clock, as if there is an old saying called eat, to face so many people, everyone crafted, the amount of money she would not have to do a.
after installation of finish, as usual, sitting in the lounge pass the boring time. waiting for the other colleagues come. waiting for the arrival of guests.
are like the beginning of each day. For when it just started today! do not want to write the end of today. because for me the end of each day are the same, tired tired today .... .
Modified :2005-8-18 9:57:0
prostitutes sunny
diary on May 27 morning, no sun shines into my bedroom.
have to get up early, go to work because of worn pair of shoes broken. not bad to walk away. pair of shoes has been on the company did not come through to the road, the end is very thick, but the face has been broken.
to the Qing Fen Road market, the bustling crowds keep my eyes looking at both sides of the store placed the shoes. to find heart always. come to stroll into the middle of a shoe store when the boss special kind of greeting: ; Miss, came to see sub-Ha, Ha Son first try to see like it or not? the best! br> shoes to sell dozens of pieces of
sounds a little regret: After I dig after the money she added, milk bath soak your feet in the water, you can wear leather shoes? If the company agreed to buy a pair of plastic slippers and I am sure it! twelve, take-out window at McDonald's bought a five burgers, so rush to the company, at least 10 minutes to advance.
when into the company, the make-up artist laughed and said, that guests have come today to wash salt, milk bath. up with you make it! such a long time, and a lady did not come to call all of them are still on the road, you go and sub-Ha, guests agreed with him to do a full set of milk and salt. , but only numbers, get used to really adapt. to make a not very appropriate but very appropriate analogy, and prisons, like, everyone has a number, as staff mobility is too large to come and go in to, the name not mind a little more advantage, the guests are easy to remember, next time will find a familiar number, the general number of the mantissa are all the lady with six or eight, there are sensational persons, such as I, II. and I'm 58)
that marks after installation, through the familiar hall. I came to the bath room, as usual, the first knock on the door. The fat man lying on a bed bath, wearing disposable clothes disinfected.
> . but used to it, a man came to look for drunken lady much higher rate than when sober. remove the jacket, saw his generals to straighten belly, with a belly as big as a drum to describe the most fitting. loaded with clothes off, He lay down again, looking really tired. accompanied by the whirring of the actions of his dizzy, I was used to take off his pants.
his brother really small, like the pocket-shaped section the mp3, do not think he was quite easy, urine, he found pieces of his brother really is not easy, of course, I like short.
I turn on the tap, debugging a little water. slightly to twist is a little hot water, (often drunken body will feel cold), gently let the water sprinkled on his arm, to see him no response, I began to wet his body with a shower, shed The water soaked my shoes when wearing a pair of old shoes was found. In fact, I do not care for new shoes, old shoes, as long as the fit.
I carefully wash every inch of his skin, with salt and shower gel, for myself. (because so will my tongue to go through these locations.) he behaved, not to publish any proposed hand did not move. Of course, if he so I do not mind. because he has given the money . In a minute there I was his.
wiped his body that moment, I found him awake a lot more than before, to make their own clothes and their own out of the room. Maybe this is a mature it! not Like many young men who had insisted I wear clothes with him.
606 when I took him to the room, open the familiar light, or so dark. half leaning on him in bed.
dry mouth with your client to two glasses of water is prepared for his body, I put hot water in your mouth, tongue began to lick his ear, including pierced ears, he is very feeling, shortness of breath began. down the neck down, his breathing more rapid. when I changed the ice to suck his private parts, he was shivering, the men of a normal physiological stimulus is such a direct, so fast. Suddenly he rolled over and set me down in bed, quickly took off my clothes, then the outbreak! but sensible he knows I'm ready to bring the condom, the traditional posture into my body, stop twitching, I pressed his body to breathe. I Only eyes closed moaning, (in fact, when the Jiaochuang our work is responsible for the guests, usually in the lounge we have a better exchange of how the call to listen, the reason is very simple, the men enjoyed the stimulus of sound more than the physical fact things.) tic with his, and I began to cry more continuity, but not great, a bit like the sound when diving. vague and so penetrating.
not to five minutes, he released out, face the very natural, like something long suppressed eruption of lava down the crater into the earth. He homeopathic bed. I left to do is to clean up all rubbish, garbage bags attribution. wear on clothes, carrying garbage to his words, dizzy, do not want to eat. with the Forest Management took leave of absence to call, the phone she asked me to pay attention to the body. listen to her still very concerned about me.
forest sister act is a man of great ability, the company has what she can settle, most colleagues she believed me, maybe I am more introverted personality, but also the youngest. usually not late for work, very few leave. dressed not as exaggerated as some of my colleagues, life little makeup, fix my eyebrows up. (perhaps because I was out of the exigencies of small town, hometown mountains and rivers are so natural, accustomed to the feeling).
boring in bed whole body suddenly think of too two days wages would, and immediately took out a small book inside the bag, open the phone inside the calculator, forget about will get this month is almost over thirteen thousand, list all the company counted, but I like their records each day's income, accounting generally does not count the poor, unless they forget to sign the single-company customers, one thing is still out there, out on the loss of one hundred and twenty one. I once lost , so be careful of.
figured what, less water and electricity telephone and daily rental cost of a meal, but also about the remaining eleven thousand, one thousand packets to the forest the red envelope sister, (we are sending, including the make-up division, there is more than I gave, of course, can only be good), and the rest about nine thousand, were kept up.
parents to see me next month, yesterday called and said, calculated that in mid- I can not even have time off to accompany them, so they would not know I had a go later, you will not be too worried. Dad on the phone said he took a fancy piece of land. He wanted to buy repair houses. to me and two sisters bringing up, they had enough to live frugally. remember my father cutting trees up the mountain desk at home for us the scene, and my heart always feel guilty, half my life they are living in dilapidated houses with the original, is my heart can not let go of regret, he said earlier at home to build a house, I promise to give money, so I'm more save points.
against the pillow, quietly in a daze. mind empty inside. like very much thoughts suddenly could not open the abstract do not know what is the matter, and frequently.
suddenly had God, I found my room a mess, is not packed a long time. usually come back all day that fell down to sleep, regardless of Intermediate evening, even the shower is not washing. (Everyone in the company taking a bath, hot water 24 hours a day, not like home to boil water.) pack up the pack, even if no one usually, also give yourself a good mood now!
tables, chairs, and those who did not finish drying the clothes neatly packed hh
picked up a dozen nice clothes, go the easy preparation of cloth into the closet to , but damn wardrobe zipper pull is always stumbling, just opened a little reluctant to go down to death, and I forced to pull down, may be too hard, and it may be too thin wardrobe, The stuff inside is rushing to the door on the Bay, is precisely in this moment, suddenly want to open the zipper, about to go to the end, Daowei wardrobe to put something before spitting it out, scattered on the ground, And my feet were a bit smashed the hard stuff, the kind of sharp sting.
looked down and birthday two years ago, when the wind boyfriend broke up three months to give my birthday gift, a wooden frame. gathering dust in the closet for a long time, I have not touched.
squat to pick up the frame, I feel like open past the seal.
that year we broke up time, not because the wind came bottom of the cause, but there are too many arguments between us, everyone has a cause and error, breaking up is not so free and easy, not the usual so-called not to the state). But three months after my birthday, he was downstairs until I just remember was late, great wind blowing, and he handed me a gift own hands tell me when, gifts he copied other people's content, but it can express his heart. With the wind cries, I heard the phrase the most simple but most sincere open packaging, gift is a picture frame, wood, Jianghan the most common kind of night market, not to mention fine, but his favorite has always been the natural style of wood, glass and copying under the embedded a very neat style, with a leaf do decorative poetry,

just to have a true love of a big crowd
worth of love is worth the other even if the two points from the Red
you and I do not blame my fate I would not want you to remember to accompany your horizon young people
alone is worth the water alone is worth this life, even a love-hate
loved the fire in a lifetime dream come true and let not infatuated with you flying I suddenly felt this gift is weighing in along time never had such a heavy feel the love.
and night, like, my eyes blurred with tears too fast, more emotional than thinking, stop dripping life on that has no leaves but still beautiful, still so heavy.
2005-09-06 15:27:32
May 29 Sunday Fine
Today is Sunday, a week begins. seems to have the first foreign language song called > After two minutes I and my colleagues are still sitting in a rest room, because this Sunday. usually noisy hall is also surprisingly quiet, sitting in the room could hear the voice of waiters walking.
to now no one came, so every Sunday, Busy , and on none of your business and more No, this wholesale to the parallel security? What do you have plans cheap!
is not life out of the name, and her children almost six years old, wife is the wife, the whole company with the customers all know that she dared to do without sets, as long as the guests request without a condom, we'll all soon with the guests Recommendation III, so she's on the clock rate is still high. (there are many customers like that her sister-type)
was talking of the hall call issued strident tone, a bit like a war movie in the air raid .
, and then trotted out of the room almost.
less than five minutes, Three is back, but not very depressed.
br> We all laughed, but the meaning is absolutely no point of laughter, because we are picky people are already immune to the habit.
Jichong Chong Lin's sister took the scheduling table into the room, Eight of the you, that does not work then turn 八号 a knock on the door.
Miss the lying men, stripped to the waist, not big, short hair, it looks like twenty-five or six, looks very robust, with a very thick neck, a gold necklace, feeling a bit like watching movies a few years ago you want to drink? The paper is not what was written while listening to phone side. Sunday, come to us can not really such a busy man too.
quietly sitting on the bed waiting for him to take calls.
he just hang up, just as ready as: Line Regulation)
He said that to old people, have more sense of maturity).
the twenty-five years old, but I just turned eighteen lower body, and, and, men like women call him rogue).
the kind of man, his more direct some of this type, some get along better. It was at this time, his phone rang. I am surprised, the company is generally recommended not to phone into the room guests. He has chosen to take a mobile phone came.
he immediately let go of my calls on mobile phones to go.
can only be described as unscrupulous hands. That hands to remove my bra hook is very dark and skilled, the more need to talk about clothes off, and this time I realized very quickly that he is the kind of action man, a hand from the instinctive bedside condoms work out the package.
directly off his pants, put on hold after the hand set into my body, almost no prelude, that is, into the moment, I felt his strong, expansion The just a little bit scary.
for a very long time, do not remember how long, and if I do not know to stop the waves beat against the rocks, and my groaning is almost pleading with a trace of the voice, he had no idea. Only He drops of sweat flowing down along my skin after a long time hh
finally he tired, the moment at the get down, releasing all his. I did not even have to see him, just lying motionless on the bed , like a pool of mud, to hear only his own heart.
not long, the room phone rang reminder bell, as if suddenly gave me a shot in the arm, and dressed immediately phoned reception hall immediately to the guests sign the bill.
. signing an order, he asked my number and told me will come again.
find me > after work, on my notebook more than a line of text (May 29, Black Sunday, a full set)
2005-09-06 15:27:32
May 30 rain
this week for the evening. In the afternoon Miss Lin suddenly received a phone call an hour to me to defer to the company, also asked the lazy are not allowed to take the elevator, was the discoverer be billed.
ten minutes in advance to company downstairs and found also to the Three  , boring sitting in the entrance next to the small shops the company's chair, watching people Landlords.
; Skiles said. (usually late for her the most, this early Yi Ci to smug)
Why does every Sunday there is no point good thing? die at home, sleeping, playing mahjong or free moment, who ran Wangwaimian! Monday to go to work? Do you think that are like you, ah! ! me how to pull! I have never been a Sunday Monday, but for relatives insisted that a few days rest, and anxious to work every day! so bad as your body a long time can not stand! Eight of the mouth Haochou Oh! the paint with her mouth, point the horse should be long! chair on the front with a piece of paper.
ah makeup accounting, a five, to the end of each month, of course, not only do we have a court for her).
talk about later, as usual, we begin a day's work hh
many guests this evening, when I The third clock down the back room and saw a clock on the wall have been twelve. They sat in twos and threes, and some colleagues in the next minutes earlier, grabbed the inside of the bed, lying about a private message . generally I do not sleep together with them, because the linen is dirty, we are all dressed in work clothes directly to sleep, the bed had not even squeeze two or three people, and some even carrying his supper in bed to eat on the grounds very simple, for fear others would rob the place.
just found a place to sit, not daring to look at the contents of supper, Lin sister appeared in front of me.
a guest to you on the point of the bell, said to be an acquaintance, now go 626 still wondering I know who it is)
open the door, and the sight of that half-naked chicken. (Cao, really came to me, and said, but not missing)
me? patted the bed and motioned me over to sit.
I installed went over very natural, readily discard the packet to the head of the bed, give him a feeling, and he was asleep. (in fact very flustered severe)
sitting next to him, I figured his right hand should not honest. but this is very strange, he showed very well behaved, but it is to pick up his cigarette case bedside.
from cigarette box, he had not pulled out of cigarettes, to be out two hundred yuan.
really do not understand him a little bit, Frankenstein)
another way, right? to pick up a phone, make a telephone call, to win? and I bet he did not what? wrong, out of the heart to laugh.
his name)
he gave me the Do not laugh ah Did you know? they say can not be integrated financial and color, and I did yesterday, is the right word).
Integrated ah? ; circumstances no way to get help through a loan shark to pay back the money they like me to start the Bank.
fail not tell me, what do not know reminded from time to time a small problem, he always answered.
; he recalls.
TMD is too fake it! a, a reminder telephone bell rang, and he told me something more to say, he called Xuchang Tao, also left my phone number and asked me to find him free. He also asked my telephone number, I just told him I would be free hit him in the past (in fact not want to leave him).
two hundred dollars I put into my bag inside, very common with him and said came the voice behind the cigarette lighter).
the way to the hall, I thought, is money really that simple? as long as a phone, seems very unreal, but very realistic.
but in the end to rest room saw the box supper, suddenly understood a lot, I just eat this bowl of rice by himself, at least I paid, the other seems to me is so far away, or the front of the bowl more supper for me important, regardless of its co-sub appetite, at least allow me to eat.
before dinner, I wrote this in a small pen, br> 2005-09-06 15:27:32
Yin
Tuesday, May 31 came to the company early, with this month's make-up artist fees end up. one hundred and five, She said that did not have change, so a fraction of the five credited to the account on the next month. (anyway, a word, do not send)
In fact, I have considered her income was good, if we are to save their own make-up estimates point She immediately unemployed, but some money is not the province, first of all you have to consider the relationship, there is little, we all like competition, for example, every day is eat dinner, AA money, you can bring a lunch box within come? so her business is booming. of course, many colleagues do not own make-up (not will not be based, is more of the worse).
comparisons have to say about cosmetic problem, before we very little with color powder eye shadow something within, but after the recent publicity makeup artist (such as general of the foundation will hurt the skin, she recommended using the , how much good, for example, coupled with the The  least sign of weakness, breath buy the more significantly, so much maintenance you touch her face after.
live through her publicity, make-up artist's most recent product sales do very well, almost everybody bought her MLM products, only I did not dig into their pockets. word, could not bear, but also do not think it is worth, let them laugh it does not matter. and should be the happiest smile on a number of makeup artists, and every month by selling products and can earn a lot.
more days to go back The more heat, the guests will be reduced very much, (in winter can be said to come in a bath, hot, a lot of people come in to face I'm sorry, how many people are willing to say hot day activities?) So while the weather is not too hot I want more make money, some savings Ye Hao long summer spent in Wuhan.
significantly more customers these days together, (it seems dry spring and summer men more likely to move), the peak today, when it comes to looting the room there and the guests passing through the farce . we are busy, the phone reported that the hall is ringing bells continue, oddly enough, if the telephone call when the ring will feel in a quiet ear-piercing. The hall can not hear the noise when the ring one after another will feel the lack of What is (of course this will never happen).
not at two and a half, I'm on the last six minutes, almost without interruption.
order to earn one must have to improve on the clock rate, can not always sitting in the lounge.
  twice today, I recommended on the bell with me. (we are recommended to each other, that two women and a man to do both, as if some men in particular like this feeling very possessive, as if he is an ancient emperor, and this ...

No comments:

Post a Comment