Monday, May 30, 2011

Leaves, because the pursuit of the wind , or trees not to retain

Leaves, because the pursuit of the wind, or trees not long retain
circulated on the Internet, does not know its provenance with the likes of which
sentence:
pursuit of wind, or trees not retain. love, can not afford psychological warfare .......

~ ~ tree ~ ~
five high school three years, had a girlfriend, a girl, I love her, but has been reluctant to recover, she did a beautiful face, not same good figure, not sultry charm, an unremarkable girl. I like her, really, really liked her and liked her simplicity, her frankness, her cute, she's vulnerable.

do not chase her because, perhaps subconsciously, as she was not good enough I think ordinary; perhaps because of fear together, all things good impression will disappear; may be afraid of outsiders pointing hurt her; perhaps feel, she is mine, do not hurry to give up everything for her

this last reason, made her accompany me for three years, let her hang around with other girls looked at me for three years, Let her heart for three years.

she wanted to be a good actor, but I am more like a demanding director. My second girlfriend kissing in the toilet, she caught her awkward smile, said: She Ku Cheng way, laughing at her day, she came home at all, in the classroom began to cry, she did not know, I concentrate fully in return for something, looked at her more than an hour.

my fourth girlfriend, has been very like her, there are times they two had a falling out, I know her character will not go according to stir up trouble, but I still guarding girlfriend, she was I shouted a bit later, stunned, tears sliding down, I ignored her tears, with his girlfriend out of the classroom the next day, she was still laughing and joking and I joke, I know she was very upset, but she will not know my heart better than her feel better.

when my girlfriend broke up with the fifth, I asked her out to play, play all day, I said to her: things to say to you. full of passion, after her recovery was talk of the town. I can not express themselves the heartache, can only smile to congratulate her, but when I get home, make the pain was too intense and I could not afford, as there is a stone weighing a ton pressure in my chest, I can not breathe, want to cry But not yell, tears sliding down unexpectedly, I hide my face from crying, how many times I watched her do not want to admit people to hide his face from the tears.

graduation, I found the phone a message, which is ten days ago, when I hide my face from crying coming from, but I have not had to open the machine.
I think it is a leaf, leaving the tree a good long-term dependence brave battle!

high school years, me and a good boy, male and female friends is not that good, is kind of good friends, but, in his first girlfriend to pay, I learned a should not have feelings, jealous heart, the acid is not a lemon can be a metaphor, it's like 100 rotten sour lemon, sour to not work, they are only together for two months, when they broke up, I had to cover up the joy of his heart strong, but a month later, he and another girl together.

I like him, and knew he liked me, but why he does not always catch me? Obviously like each other, why not act? Whenever he referred to a girlfriend, I hurt again, again and again blow, I can not help but wonder, is my head? Do not love me, why should good to me? He told me the good, is not ordinary friends can do it. Like a person, so sad, I can clearly aware of his preferences, his habits, except his feelings for me, I guess, Do you want my girls to go to open it?

Nevertheless, I still like him, care for him, accompany him, love him, and perhaps be regarded as an act of waiting, waiting for him to love me back, just like every night waiting for his phone, etc. His newsletter, I know, no matter how busy even if he will set aside some time for me. The wait, to accompany me for three years, waiting is tough, is really want to give up, but wait until the which it, people will continue to wait the next day. Such suffering, such pain, such happiness, such a contradiction, to accompany me for three years.

semester until the third grade, High School a school like my brother, the daily passion for the pursuit, so I refused from the beginning, and gradually my heart is willing to set aside some place for him. He was like a burst of wind gentle and long-lasting, deeply moved by this piece of the crumbling leaves me, in the end, I found that I do not want to just stay in the position to give it a little gust, I know this gust would take me this leaves scars, to a happier place.

So I left the tree, the tree just smiled, did not stay.
attachment of the tree, so I want to be a gust of wind, the wind while her care.

first time I saw her, I turn to one month after the High School thing, was small and she sat beside the golf course, one eye staring at the stadium with my fellow students, the daily community time, she always sat there, a person, and friend, her eyes still stared at him, when he and the girls fooling around, tears in her eyes when he saw her, her eyes of laughter. Look at her became my habit, as she like to watch him.

One day she did not come, my heart, anxiety and restlessness gratuitous, I can not explain that feeling, in addition to anxiety, or anxiety, but it did not in the seniors. I rushed to their classroom, hid outside and looked at fellow students called her, her tears, and his departure.

next day, she is still sitting on the sidelines, watching him, I walked over to her smile, took a note to her, she first looked at me surprised, then smiled to accept .

next day, she took the piece of paper in front of me and then leave.
I know she is not my favorite, but I have perseverance make her love me, I confess no fewer than four months, 20 times, each time she would change the subject, but I will not give up, I decided to the , I will give it to chase up!

do not know how many times has been to confession, out of the mouth, though that she will be added to other things, but still the slightest hope that her promise, did not think she did not speak, doing? how not to speak?

I get rid of phone, hurriedly put on a dress, on a motorcycle, rushed to their home rang the doorbell, and when she opened the door of which was, holding her tightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment